So, this love season, I was looking for something romantic yet useful to gift my special someone this Valentine’s and luckily I chanced on this new launch by Vivo. It’s another thing that I couldn’t control but to keep it for myself! Wanna know why? Read more.
This phone has something extra special. It’s designed by none other than Manish Malhotra exclusively. We all talk about designer outfits and shoes, well now we have a designer phone! Manish took his inspiration from the theme “Infinite love’ symbolizing that the true love cannot be tainted. The design features a golden Infinite heart and looks very tender and romantic.
And it’s not just the design that makes it special, the phone comes with a signed note from Manish Malhotra along with a romantic card and transparent cover among other things. Now let’s talk a bit on the specifications:
- It has a 5.99-inch FullView HD display with an aspect ratio of 18:9 and 84.4% screen-to-body ratio.
- It comes with 24MP moonlight selfie camera with aperture f/2.0. Vivo just understands my selfie needs! It also has Face Beauty 7.0 mode to give you a filter when you aren’t wearing any makeup. It also has 16MP rear camera with PDAF quick focus, aperture f/2.0 and LED flash. You can also take group selfies and portrait images.
- Vivo V7+ has 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. You can expand it up-to 256GB via micro SD card.
- The device is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor clocked at 1.8GHz along with Adreno 506 GPU.
- Vivo V7+ Infinite Love has Funtouch OS 3.2 backed by a 3225mAh battery.
It doesn’t just sport good looks but it’s quite functional too. I love the sharp camera which helps me take perfect selfies for my Instagram and Snapchat. I take about a zillion selfies before posting THE one and yet refuse to delete the other ones. The storage capacity is perfect for my work!
Valentine’s day is over but your love isn’t. If you are looking for something useful to give your special someone, look no further than this.