Holidays call for a shopping post! I wanted to do a gifting guide for Christmas and New Year but they are so common that I decided to wait for some really nice deals to come my way. I was at the Indra Gandhi International Airport last week and spotted these discounts and promotions Delhi Duty Free is having for the whole month of December. Although they run some really awesome offers whole year round but the holiday month being extra special they went ahead and took it up a notch and called it Joy of Giving. Since a lot of you might be travelling for Christmas and New Year’s and considering the amount of stuff we Indians HAVE to get for family and friends back home, these might come handy. Instead of spending your holiday time shopping for gifts, just get them at duty free shops from airport instead and they won’t notice! Presently Delhi Duty Free is only at the Terminal T3 at Delhi IGI Aiprort, both at departures and arrivals.
2. Win a BMW X1 when you purchase Mars, Bounty, Twix and Snickers- It’s a yearlong long promotion started in April’14 and 7 winners are already announced.
3. Save up to 60% on Liquor purchase as compared to downtown and international duty free shops.
4. Flat 30% off selected perfumes and cosmetic brands.
5. Special offers on Smirnoff, Chivas Regal, Ballantine’s Finest, JW Black Label, Bacardi, Toblerone, Butlers, Cadbury’s and many more.
6. Gifts with purchase on selected brands like Royal Salute, Glenfiddich and much more
7. Travellers booking their ticket with yatra.com will get an addition discount of $2 on the purchase of Chivas Regal 12yo and Chivas Brother Blend.
Look look what I found! I never knew Delhi has its own Victoria’s Secrets store. The concept and theme of the store made me click a few pictures.
Don’t miss the VS body mists and fragrances on the left
The makeup section had all those brands we beauty bloggers lust after but never thought they were so close to home. Spotted some Essie nail paints.
Can you see the Maybelline counter full of mascaras which are yet to be launched everywhere in India
And good new for MAC lovers. I especially headed inside the store to ask for the duty free price list. The lipsticks are priced at $20 (Rs.1200) while the Indian stores are soon going to hike the prices to 2k!
Boys here is something you would like. The liquor section had some popular names you can gift your buddies this New Year.
I spotted some Johnie Walker at the Duty Free too
If you happen to spot this Santa at the airport then don’t forget to take a picture for a couple trip to Dubai. I did! Not just any selfie, I took a pout selfie.
That’s the last minute liquor shopping store near the gates after you are done with the clearance in case you are one of those people who take too long to makeup their minds.
Let me know if you want more of these shopping posts. I have fun doing them!