How do you tell someone has got a new phone? don’t worry they will tell you themselves.
“New phone, lost contacts, pls whatsApp”
No, I haven’t lost contacts but I can safely ask you to follow me on snapchat because hey-oh, 16 MP front camera. You know what that means? more dog filter snapstories, of course. Now that it’s been established, let me tell you kids about my latest phone Le 2 by LeEco, (it’s pronounced as La Eco, guys, took me 3 days to get it right, not gonna lie)
In the age of smartphones, we are constantly getting high specifications at a low cost, and now enters LeEco with their low budget phone Le 2 with great specifications which has already made its mark in Indian market. What specifically caught the deal for me , you ask?
FINGER TOUCH SCANNER WITH 3 GB RAM WITH QUAD-CORE PROCESSOR WITH 16 MP FRONT CAMERA IN A BUDGET PHONE.
That’s what pretty much made Le 2 successful in Indian market, I reckon. But being who I am, at the end of the day I want a pretty phone and JUST LOOK AT ITS DESIGN AND COLOR. JUST LOOK. NO, LOOK AND ADORE FROM A DISTANCE.
*wears the technical specs*
Having used a few budget phones this past year, I’ve come to a realization that this phone’s been relatively friendly among all. How? let’s get to it.
- My phone usage is very heavy (thanks twitter), having said that, phone’s battery lasts a decent time, which is excellent. Technically speaking, it comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. For noobs like me: Battery good.
- 32 GB Internal Memory, which is perfectly fine for my dog filter countless selfies and twenty one pilots songs.
- Its color range goes from Rose Gold to Rose Gold. Just get Rose Gold!
- Finger touch scanner at the back of your phone which is sorta better than having it in front.
- 16 MP front camera, perfect for your instagram.
- 3 GB RAM with quad-core processor which is pretty impressive, honestly.
Its a 16-megapixel rear camera , and an 8-megapixel front one. :)